1. About the Website
- Welcome to www.robofit.com.au (the ‘Website‘). The Website offering neuro-ccontrolled exoskeleton training and general therapy services. (the ‘Services ‘).
- The Website is operated by Robofit (Vigor Technologies Pty Limited)(ABN 35625999626). Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by Robofit (Vigor Technologies Pty Limited). Please read these terms and conditions (the ‘Terms‘) carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of Services, immediately.
- Robofit (Vigor Technologies Pty Limited) reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When Robofit (Vigor Technologies Pty Limited) updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice of updates to the Terms. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
2. Acceptance of the Terms
- You accept the Terms by remaining on the Website. You may also accept the Terms by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms where this option is made available to you by Robofit (Vigor Technologies Pty Limited) in the user interface.
3. Registration to use the Services
- In order to access the Services, you must first register for an account through the Website (the ‘Account‘).
- As part of the registration process, or as part of your continued use of the Services, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself (such as identification or contact details), including:
- Email address
- Preferred username
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- NDIS related information, private health fund, medicare and other related health information for services to take place
- You warrant that any information you give to Robofit (Vigor Technologies Pty Limited) in the course of completing the registration process will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you will be a registered member of the Website (‘Member ‘) and agree to be bound by the Terms.
- You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if: