Covid-Safe Update: January 2022
Client safety is at the heart of all operations at RoboFit. Now that Australia has entered the ‘living with COVID-19’ phase of the national recovery, it’s important to outline our COVID-19 policy moving forward.
The COVID-19 Situation
In 2022, COVID-19 Cases have reached new levels thanks to the new Omicron Variant. Preliminary research suggests that this variant is milder, meaning that it should result in less hospitalisations overall.
Thankfully, we now have access to extremely safe and effective vaccinations to help reduce the spread and impact of this illness across the wider community. At this stage, RoboFit’s team are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We strongly advise clients to discuss vaccination with their GP. All RoboFit team members will be receiving their booster doses as they become eligible.
At RoboFit, we’re pleased to share that we have implemented a range of COVID-19 safety protocols to ensure client safety:
- Regular cleaning of all shared equipment, such as doorways, benches, treadmills and exoskeletons
- RoboFit staff wear medical-grade face masks, with clients strongly encouraged to wear them if practical.
- Masks available for clients if required
- Social distancing practiced where applicable
- RoboFit team members taking rapid antigen tests regularly.
As public health orders are lifted to a COVID Normal status, expect to see regular updates to our policy.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the RoboFit team at the link below or phone us for assistance.